Wednesday 28 December 2011

Forget Ebay...Etsy is where its at!

Annoyed with being outbid? Well move over Ebay....let me introduce you to Etsy!

This site is amazing! It not only sells handmade delicious items but also brand new items. From wedding dresses to customised gear stick knobs the site is chock blocked with exciting items.

Here are some of my favourites after a quick trawl for kitchen wear.

Pinup apron... *swoon*
made by the lovely Loveland and Sea. I adore this apron! I love the cowgirl. damn christmas just passed...I want!

Leopard mittens? gggrrrr!!!
Made by Stitchingram. What pinup cant resist some leopard print?!

I adore recipe cards and these are perfect for my kitchen so yes I will be buying! Available from Through The Looking Glass


These utensils are adorable! Not sure i would want to use them in case they got dirty....for show only. Available from Tokyo Rose Accessories.

WOW!
So when you great aunt Mable comes to visit bring out the cakes on this stunning and unique stand. I love it! I really do! Available from My Eroom.

happy hunting! Just be sure to check that the items can be delivered to you. And the best thing is that Etsy convert the money to your local currency too! AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment